Sunday, August 29, 2010

fill in the blank friday (oops - it was my birthday!)


brought to you by Lauren. cLiCk hErE to play along.
(I got this via Becca's blog - thanks girlfriend!)

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is make a deal with myself to always stay true, have fun, and live for the experiences all along the journey.  Ever since I made that promise to myself, life has been an adventure in general!

2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be cowboy boots or brown leather Gladiator sandals.  Not only because I am either in one of the two at all times - or bArEfOoT - but because that's who I am... comfy, something born of the past, and totally a love it or hate it type thing.  Seriously - you either love Cowboy boots and/or Gladiator sandals or you absolutely hate the things... much like me I guess.. haha.
 3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. Like, this has caused feuds before.  It's 2010 though, for all you 'non-texters' out there, get with it already.
 4. I feel happiest when my mind is at peace, good music is on, friends and family are all in harmony, and the sun is shining down! :)

5. A little dream I have for my life is to have horses, Southern stables, and a place to have a summer camp for children with disabilites and horse therapy.  So cool :)

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my cell phone.  I can chat, text, facebook stalk, tweet, shoot emails, take pictures, shop online, navigate my way around, blog, wake up on time for class, and make music playlist all my CrackBerry.  AND, I can press 'ignore' and do jUsT tHaT when my loser ex-boyfriends try to call!

7. Music, movies, TV or books: my mother and sister think I'm a weirdass for not watching TV very much.  I turn on ESPN in my room and put it on mute, then I have my iTunes going, and sometimes I trade my iTunes or the TV for a movie.  I've aLwAyS been a MOVIE FREAK.  But, not in the way that I have seen like 347350973407 different movies.  I get hooked on a movie and watch it, constantly, for like 2 weeks until I get nauseated sick of it.  SoMeTiMeS I will get really hooked on a television show.  Like, I was oBsEsSeD with Ali's season of 'the Bachelorette' and I made every episode of Dancing With the Stars this last season a LiFe or DeAtH situation for me and anyone or anything that prevented me from watching Pam, Erin, Ochocinco, and Evan. 
 
peace and love
baily

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I forgot to wish you a happy birthday! I never keep up with the facebook birthdays so I didn't even realize it was coming up. :/

You will be glad to know I purchased my very first pair of cowboy boots this weekend. I found them at a flea market ... they were vintage, 6 1/2s and $6. Of course I had to snatch them! I thought of you and your boots and how I told you I needed to own some!