Friday, August 6, 2010

recap

Wildflower's Weekly Recap

in one word or phrase
fight for someone you believe in & then be fought for

i'm dreaming of you
my oviedo mama's! :)

song on repeat
Round Room
 by Phish
"...Right-angle rooms drive me crazier each day,
put me in a box I know I'm never going to play,
Put me in a square room and I won't know what to say,
I want a round room at the end of the day."

gotta write it down
"I never fooled anyone. 
I've let people fool themselves.
They didn't bother to find out who and what I was.
Instead, they would invent a character for me.
I wouldn't argue with them. 
 They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't."
-Marilyn Monroe

lesson learned
Now I know the answer to the question I always had,
 "WHAT IF?"
What if I move away and I never know for sure?
What if I end up with someone else
 and never know what it could have been?
What if I miss my chance?
What if I never know and then we
run into eachother way down the road?
Well I know, now.
And we were all wrong, folks.
picture to frame
this was when the Jones/Little clan went to Oak Mountain
This is how Millie cruised around the Oak Mountain area of Birmingham.
It would have been classic to see the ex-boyfriend who is the 'voice behind the Piggie'
accent I use when I call her that.
He called ME 'Miss Piggie' because I eat so damn much!


highlight of the week
I got to see and visit  with an old friend, Will Pappas.
I've gotten to hang out with Kathleen (more than once AND she's napping right now on the couch while I type this)
I started "My Reality Check Bounced" that Kayley let me borrow and I LOVE IT!

I got through summer session - WHEW! That was a loooong bumpy ride but I told y'all I could do it, you just have to have a little FAITH :)
Thanks, y'all are the reason I SMILE so big every. single. day. these days!!!

oh oh! and my text message from my hometown guy friends reminding me that
 i'm bold and beautiful.
i love them, but i'm still trying to figure out what they're trying to schmooze me for!


weekend to-do list

house-hunt with my soon-to-be roommate (who is it??)

enjoy the two days that are set aside as the weekend

paint. be creative. finish the projects i've started.

organize clothes that are at
-storage unit
-ashley and tyler's
-my car/traveling closet

first baptist church of trussville to hear buddy champion preach some more. i just can't get enough. -OH AND TO GO TO THE NEW SPECIAL NEEDS MINISTRY MEETING. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS AND HELPERS TO START THIS WONDERFUL MINISTRY.
Why, yes, I would love to play a role in bringing
the LOVE of God to the little children who are the most special.
i'm going to recruit Sissy and Tyball, too, oh and you too Tyler Core!

I'm going to love life.
Forgive those that have hurt me or that refuse to forgive me.
Pray for guidance in the following days.
Keep my positivity and don't let others bring me down!
Keep being the BAILY JORDAN JONES that so many people have encouraged and kept in such HIGH spirits! The past few days have been awesome and I know it's because of the support of so many great people.

Time for me to let loose and enjoy this weekend with friends,
an old friend from Troy (yes, Mom) is coming to Tuscaloosa,
Kathleen's got the weekend off,
Kayley's ready to have fun.
It's going to be legit. Finally some FUN!

peace and love
bjj


 

No comments: