Monday, August 9, 2010

new moon

'A true soul-mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul-mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. Soul-mates - they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave.' -EPL
pack what's important

reflect on days gone by

remember a similar time in life, when things were windy like this (and had stairs like this)

since we have to take the ride, enjoy the view and let it be

keep your eye on the prize and remember the goal
(the pretty college of education at bama)

I hate that it had to be you.

I'm going to let the wind blow me in the right direction

she needed wide open spaces and room to make her big mistakes

Don't hold back. Go all out. And make the little things in life the BEST ones.

Be colorful. But be a product of another generation - keep the old and good things going.

STOP blaming myself for everything and STOP believing only my worst reviews!

Be a daisy. Open up. Brighten people's days. And be hand-picked by the children.

remember that life is a carousel... i've always been intrigued by carousels.
somebody used to catch me staring in whimsy every time we went to the mall
'it reminds me of when something so simple - a stationary animal on a twirling stage - paints wonder and happiness on the children's faces' is what I said when they asked me what I was doing. I know they loved me because that's when I got the wink.

free-bird soul and a broken wing

but the moonchildren sing songs and broken wings aren't broken anymore



thanks for putting me back together
and giving me a boost of morale
and reminding me to keep it simple
and for loving really really good music

peace and love
sunbeam


No comments: