Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mad-lib life of mine

Here's the run-down on my life these days:

People have recently described me as unpredictable, happy, anything but ordinary, and 'something else'.
School is something I am enjoying but looking forward to being done with.
My friends and I have been home-bodies to the most extreme. Our new motto is "work hard, play hard." Except when we are done with working hard all day, we usually just want to... rest.
My love life should be made in to a movie.  It is entertaining, at least. Right now, if it were a movie, it'd be one of those really happy scenes where everyone is smiling and laughing and music is playing in the background.
I am really bothered by my short hair. This warm weather makes me want to just throw it up in a messy bun and it look okay.  But, patience is a virtue.  It will grow back... but whennnnn???
I am moved by all the blogs I read about parenting children with disabilities.  What amazing people.  The parents, the children, everyone. 
I am listening to the new music that Jackie and I are hooked on right now. Our most recent fav is The Mud People by The Subdudes. (fav. lyrics - "he said they got them hippie girls taking off all their clothes, they're swimming in the river, wearing beads, paintin' rainbows, and singing love is a beautiful thing, I can't wait to see what the new day brings, love is a beautiful thing, makes you wanna dance, makes you wanna holler... It was all colors, it was all love, it was alright.)
I've been spending a lot of time with my roommates, Millie, and my textbooks.
Oh yeah.. one more thing, you've got to do the best with what God gave you. So, rock what you've got.

Peace&LOVE
Bjj

No comments: