Sunday, March 28, 2010

Millie girl

Millie at Mobile Bay in Fairhope, Alabama
Millie and I at Mobile Bay in Fairhope, Alabama
Millie likes to attack my bubble baths!
Millie loved the big windows at "Granna" and "Big Butch's" house in Florida. She's quite the sun-bather!
Look at that face! Now you know why I am so obsessed with her! "PIG!"
Every Sunday we go to the pet store for pig ears! "Spoiled Sunday" has become our mother/daughter ritual!
She runs around showing off all 3 of them until everyone around makes a comment to her! Every single time, it is always the same routine of hers.
Our slumber party at Aunt Ashley's house. Millie with cousins Beau AKA Bobohead (left) and Maybelle AKA Sissy (right). We are a crazy boxer family... with two more that live in Florida.


Millie AKA Pig says, "Mommy, when do I get a baby brother?"
Haha, who knows when that day will come! Maybe in a year or two when Millie's "mommy" is cashing a paycheck and out of school. I dread even the thought of another puppy stage.  Millie is so well behaved, never has to be on a leash, loves people and other dogs, and is a simple, pure joy of a dog to be around.  However, it took a lot of training and time consumption to have a dog as good as she is. I don't know how Millie would take it if I were to bring another dog home in order to expand our little family of two to a family of three. I have a feeling she would be J-E-A-L-O-U-S because she really hates it when my attention is on anything but her (hence why she is snoozing across my lap at this very moment and I'm literally reaching over her in order to type).

It's time to take vet-meds, clean out our ears, and put ear drops in! Oh, the pain we go through in order to get that tasty Beggin' Strip at the end!

Peace&Love,
bjj

No comments: