Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Academy Awards: the good. the bad. the ugly.

No, I am not a fashionista.  No, I don't know what I am talking about 85% of the time when it comes to red carpet fasion. And yes, I do realize that this makes me irrelevant.  However, if you know me then you know I have an opinion for everything. And since this is my blog, I'm going to voice it. Here are my favorites from the night of the 2010 Academy Awards Show.
Enjoy...

BEST:
  • Cameron Diaz never looks bad in my opinion. The red lipstick that she rocks so well only makes her even more of a favorite of mine! (Designer: Oscar de la Renta)

  • Demi Moore wore a peach organza gown wrapped in ruffles that I was completely obsessed with!! (Designer: Atelier Versace)

  • Sandra Bullock was clearly Oscar-worthy in her classy and slim-fitting gown.  Not to mention, her speech completely rocked and made her even more admired by me! (Designer: Patricia Field)

  • I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, I dig Miley Cyrus.  She was stunning in her strapless, flowy gown. (Designer: Jenny Packham)

WORST:
  • Mariah Carey. It is SPRING time and she has some of the most gorgeous skin in the world. Brighten up a bit! (Designer: Valentino)

  • Vera Farmiga just looks silly.  I cannot decide if she thought she was Sarah Jessica Parker and allowed to take big risks like that or what, but choosing that dress was the wrong decision.  It is just yucky looking! (Designer: Marchesa)

  • Kristen Stewart is already sort of "dark and gloomy" looking because of her pale skin and dark hair.  Not to mention, she is the star of the vampire-obsessed 'Twilight' series.  The dress is amazingly stunning!!!!!!! ... but put her in something BRIGHT! Or is she just emo? (Designer: Monique Lhuillier)


Peace & Love
BJJ - The 'Other' Sister



No comments: