Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Probably Not Your Biggest Fan If....

  • You put those horribly big bows/headbands on your infant girl.
  • You have lots of materialistic things but never give time or money to a charitable organization.
  • You refuse to give people second chances, or third or fourth or fifth and so on...
  • You were born to stand out, but spend your whole life trying to fit in.
  • You don't have faith in a higher power.
  • You laugh at me because I like music yet don't own an iPod.
  • You don't like my dog.
  • You don't support our troops.
  • You like Duke basketball more than Carolina basketball.
  • You have anything ugly to say about The University of Alabama.
  • You have hurt me, my friends, or my family and do not respect my forgiving nature.
Peace & Love
Bjj
The Other Sister

No comments: