Monday, May 16, 2011

HangOutMusicFestival

this week:

I'm looking forward to:
I'm headed to Gulf Shores, AL this weekend for the HANGOUT MUSIC FESTIVAL and I just can NOT wait!!! It is going to be a great time with best friends, white sandy beaches, and the most groovy line-up of music if you dig my kind!!!

I'll be staying with two of my best friends, Jackie & Emily, and rockin' out on the Gulf Coast.  It's going to rock!

WIDESPREAD PANIC
THE AVETT BROTHERS
PAUL SIMON
THE BLACK KEYS
MICHAEL FRANTI & SPEARHEAD
UMPHREY'S MCGEE
PRIMUS
DRIVE BY TRUCKERS
GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS
THE FLAMING LIPS
THE FOO FIGHTERS
MY MORNING JACKET
MATISYAHU
OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW
GIRL TALK
KELLER WILLIAMS
GALACTIC
AMOS LEE
JJ GREY & MOFRO
BRANDI CARLILE
WARREN HAYNES BAND
BASSNECTAR
PRETTY LIGHTS
SLIGHTLY STOOPID
XAVIER RUDD
BIG GIGANTIC
and lots of others!

3 days packed full of groovin'...






I'm getting to spend time with some really nifty folks this weekend.  It's going to be so good for my soul.

peace & love
baily





11 comments:

Rissy said...

I've never been to a music festival!
I think that's something I need to put on my bucket list!

CarissaExplainsItAll

mary kate said...

the avett brothers and old crow medicine show? soooo jealous! have a fabulous time :)

Dee Paulino said...

while I have never been to a music festival, these photos kind of make me want to go to one "badly".

Marian said...

This sounds amazing!! Have a blast!

krystal said...

That looks so neat. :)

Amanda said...

Soooo jealous! I love majority of those bands! Have a blast and enjoy!

Holli said...

have fun!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh- this looks like the beach version of stagecoach or coachella. so fun! there is nothing like good friends and good music to make your soul happy. love it!

Katie Marie said...

Wow sounds like a BLAST! Have so much fun!

kmhaskin.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Keller Williams, Foo Fighters and Paul Simon?! So freaking jealous! Come visit my blog, I've got some great news for you! ;)

Tracy said...

Don't miss Brandi Carlisle! She is a beast. And Widespread Panic is of course awesome. I saw them at the UC Berkeley Greek Theatre about 10 years ago, so glad people are still enjoying their music. Have fun!