Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW... It's been a while!


I haven't linked up for WILW in a while, so I decided I should jump back on board...

I am loving all the Audrey Hepburn quotes I see floating around Twitter today.  She's #trending today since it is her birthday.  Here are a couple of my favorites...


"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing... kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

"As you grow older, you will discover you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others."

I am loving all the support that has been shown to the Alabama tornado victims.  Please continue to show your support, donate, pray, and spread awareness of the needs that so many towns, families, and people need in order to begin the journey to rebuilding.  Thank you!!!
text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10
donate to UA Greek Relief at http://www.uagreekrelief.com/

I am loving my little piggie.  Millie had been so excited about turning 2 years old on April 28th, but when the events unfolded on the night of April 27th and we were told so much was in ruins and that our close friends had lost their homes... we decided to forego the doggie birthday celebration and we've donated that money to relief efforts in Tuscaloosa and other parts of Alabama.  We didn't forget about the puppy love in that state... so we sent our part to
The Humane Society of West Alabama via

I am loving fabric!

(my quilt on my bed... Doesn't it look like a big bohemian soccer ball? So me!)




I am loving this little crafty cuteness with fabrics, too! I found this at Apartment Therapy.



I am loving that I'm country strong, hard to break... like the ground I grew up on!
#PrayersForTheSouth



peace and love
bjj

3 comments:

Kit said...

Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! Your pup is so cute!

Chelley N said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous! Love! Happy Wednesday :-)

megan said...

That is so nice of you to donate! I'm sure Millie didn't mind. :)