Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MUST READ! Must, must, must...

Ok friends!

Grab an after-dinner treat...


and read this...


I'm not kidding... you will be so glad you read this.
It is intriguing, so well-written (from a medicated, personal perspective) and it leaves you in awe of what it must have been like to be in that deadly tornado's path & to be one of the blessed survivors that is alive and able to tell amazing stories like this.  I've read is 3 times and still can't even imagine what it was like.
Bottom line: I've never read anything like it.

Enjoy!

Peace & Love
Bai

I'm off to Bama-land tomorrow to bring donations from Central Florida!
Say prayers for us as we travel and pray that God's glory is revealed to those whose lives we might touch as we go to Alabama. Service of this kind is God's work... and I want that to be apparent as we head that way! God Bless! :)


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow Baily, thank you so much for posting this. I cannot even imagine what it must have been like for everyone who was caught in this terrible disaster. God was definitely looking out for many people that day. I wish you safe travels to Alabama I hope you are able to help many of those in need!

Liesl said...

I just finished reading that post by Randy Robins...oh my goodness, I sat there in awe and disbelief during most of it! I can only imagine, and in a way I saw myself in her because I too often thing some people overreact about things and usually think things will be just fine. I am so glad you posted this and I got the chance to read it...very well written indeed!

Liesl :)

Chelsea said...

That was incredible.. Thank you for sharing Baily!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Wow. Just wow. I cant even imagine. I have tears in my eyes right now. Thanks for sharing this. I think I am going to share it on Facebook. Safe travels up to Alabama!! Praying for you! <3

ps- You never responded to my text yesterday...I ended up donating money to UA Greek Relief, I didnt get a chance to go buy the things I wanted to for you to take up there. Love you B!!! Please be safe! <3

Christina said...

Thanks for posting this. Amazing story.

Mal said...

This was an awesome read. Thanks for posting, girlie.