Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW

link up here

Here's what I'm diggin'...
I'm loving Grayson's nursery-in-progress.  Like most things about my Sister -- her nursery sense of style is the same as her fashion style and lifestyle: simple, charming, and elegant.  Grayson's nursery is beginning to come together after we were up there helping her set up the furniture & new floors.  I snapped a sneak peek to share! And, I'm definitely loving it and can't wait to love on him.


I'm loving how freaking cute my Sissy is as a 6-month pregnant lady! No further explaination needed, just look!  She's going to be a wonderful Mommy! (She's had almost 24 years of experience being my second mother, trust!)


I'm loving that I got to spend some quality time with Chaceface! We remember the ol' best friend turned boyfriend turned ex-boyfriend turned good friend again, right??? Being as he was the very first person I met at Alabama (summer orientation prior to freshmen year) it is odd look back on our journey the past 5.5 years.  We are so much alike, yet we are polar opposites.  The good thing is, we always find solid ground (after lots of brother-sister type of fussing at and teasing one another) and I am forever grateful for him being in my life.  We are sugar and spice, I tell you what.

Pray for him and his family and their community of Pleasant Grove, Alabama.  The tornado took everything from his childhood home where he was living, along with his older sister and parents.  My heart breaks thinking of the things that he cherished so much that are spread across the state of Alabama because of an F4/F5 tornado was relentless in it's destructive path.  He and his family were the ones who were there for me last year when I had nothing.  That home is where I had my first home-cooked meal after the hellacious fire, and where we looked out over hills and into the Southern summer skies, and where we broke-up and ended the romantic chapter of our relationship.  But, just maybe, this is what brought a special and cherished friendship back to friendly grounds.  After all, real friends walk in when the rest of the world walks out.  I think that's true.


I'm loving this favorite road-tripping snack of mine!  If you do not like the smell of boiled peanuts, never plan a trip in the car with me.  Yes, I would choose the boiled peanuts over an anti-b.p. fan!
By the way, looking through my camera roll I just realized that I either take WAY too many pics of my food or I eat ENTIRELY too much.  I think I'm just photo-happy! Ha.


I'm loving that I caught this precious "napping" session yesterday. Poor Daddy was so tired after traveling, donating, and putting back together my Sissy's house that was all torn up (not from the tornado, but from getting all of her floors redone) - to be honest, it sort of looked like a miniature cyclone had ripped through her house.  But, it's looking good now!  Daddy though, he was tired and decided to snooze on his office floor & the dogs had missed him so much they chose to pile around them (and on top of him!)
Of course my little nosey-butted thing had to be the closest to "Big Butch" and she looked so darn cute doing so!  I missed that little wiggle worm while I was away - and I missed Lola and Jackson, too!


I am loving my best friends 3-month old baby, Piper!  This was the most beautiful and precious and well-behaved baby I have ever spent time with.  "The Pipelette" definitely got me itching to be an Aunt Sissy, so it's a good thing I only have to wait 3 more months!  Oh my goodness... I couldn't stop kissing and loving on this precious little thing that was always adorned in pink and smothered with love from her parents.  I am SO proud of Elena and Taylor -- they are such special friends and I feel priviledged to have shared this journey with them!  I was around for their getting together, their breaking-up, their getting back together, the pregnancy, (sadly, I was in Orlando for the birth), but now I am going to get to see this little booger grow up and I am so excited.  Gosh, Elena still just glows!


I am loving that so many people are still praying for Alabama!
Thank you!!

Peace & Love
Baily








6 comments:

vintch said...

so many beautiful things to love, i tell you what! all of the bambinos are precious, especially little grayson in the oven:) praying for your friend and everyone in alabama:) have a beautiful, blessed day!

Nikki said...

Its just a terrible thing that has happened in Alabama! So many people have been affected! I will be praying for your friend! Those puppies are fricking ADORABLE! I LOV boxers! Yay for being a Aunt in 3 short months! Enjoy it! It really is the best!

Kit said...

Love the pictures of the pups!

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

megan said...

yummm i could eat boiled peanuts everyday! we could be good road trip buds :)

Dee Paulino said...

I love all the things you're loving. How exciting that you're going to be an Aunt :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Love the list :) Your photos are so beautiful and of course the baby!!

xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/