Tuesday, May 24, 2011

While I Was Gone...

Hello!!! I am back from Gulf Shores and trying to get back into my routine that doesn't revolve around the most amazing music festival ever.  While I was at the Hangout Music Festival, I had planned on posting this awesome guest-post that my friend Jennifer wrote for me.  However, cell phone reception and internet were random, weak, and unreliable so I could never get the darn thing posted or get in touch with someone that could do it for me.  Therefore... I am a little late in sharing this with you.  Sorry, girl.

I'll write more about my weekend soon.  Until then, meet Jennifer!

So while Miss Baily is having a grand time at The Hangout (I’m so jealous by the way) she’s asked me to come and guest blog for her! And can I just say I’m so excited! I tried once to blog but felt so incredibly boring so I’m super excited to get this opportunity to blog for Bai!! 


To start off with let me introduce myself: my name is Jennifer, I’m 24, a graduate of The University of Alabama which I have an incredible love for (I really believe Alabama will always be my one true love), I’m a mama to a fur baby Sadie, my little lady,  and I’m a lover of music (especially counrty, southern Rock, and 70s), pink, and all things girly!

I’m sure when you saw that I  graduated from Alabama you immediately assumed Baily and I met at school and were maybe sorority sisters or something like that right? We’ve probably had this six year friendship going on, total bffs, been through it all together right? Well you’d be totally wrong! Want to know how Baily and I actually became such close friends…... This blog you're reading.

I have a rather boring job. (Only 2 more months left then I start law school!! Yay!) I enjoy blog hopping and reading about people I’ve never met… makes me feel a little stalkerish but hey I get bored!I have to say it’s completely amazing I never met Baily in college because of 2 people.
One being Brett, meet Brett:

(Brett and my brother, Jabe)
Brett and my brother have been best friends since they were about 5 year olds. Guess who else is great friends with Brett? Bai!

Along with Brett, one of Baily’s roommates from college just happens to be a sorority sister I was close too, Jenna. Who would believe that I actually went to Baily’s apartment more than once and NEVER met her! Not counting the many parties and other things that would have put us in contact. I had known who Baily was for a while, she went through rush at Bama and with me being a year older I studied her face for about 2 weeks straight (sorry ADPi <> ladies we didn’t get her!) then I saw pictures on facebook of her through mutual friends.. so I always knew who Baily was.. I just did not know Baily.

One day I stumbled upon her blog, I decided to facebook her, facebook messages turned into tweeting each other which eventually turned into exchanging numbers and texting. All of this led to a friendship I am so thankful for.
I’ll be forever grateful for the Lord putting Baily in my life. I guess it was all timing. Who knows if we had met at Alabama we might not have been friends, but now I honestly don’t know what I’d do without knowing Baily is my friend. She’s one of the absolute best friends I could ever ask for. Baily always listens, always answers my texts (and let just say they are alot, I'm a bit of a texting whore), and always understands. I’m so blessed to have her in my life… and you know what if it wasn’t for this blog I wouldn’t! Isn’t it crazy how you can connect with someone?

Now all we have to do is handle this whole meeting thing… which I feel certain will be taken care of by the end of the summer!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed meeting Jennifer. She is such a blessing to my life and a huge reason why I believe in blogging!  I have made the best friends through this wonderful world of blog writing and reading and I have so much to look forward to in meeting everyone in REAL LIFE! Yay!   (Thanks, Jennifer... I love our friendship!!!)

peace and love
bai

Write more soon!

1 comment:

Kenj said...

I love the way you two met. Such a small world right? I always catch myself saying that!