Monday, April 25, 2011

Her Dance Needs No Body

Her dance needs no body, no body at all.


She is both darkness and light.

I love when people send me music, and I especially love waking up to something like this on a Monday morning.  Knowing that someone thought of me when they heard this song, and it being my favs - Widespread Panic - makes me so darn happy and proud that my darker days AND shining moments have been influential and inspirational to others.  I love hearing about me inspiring others.  I love knowing that when music moves someone, they like to tell me about it because they know I've been moved and danced along to a musical journey throughout my battle with depression.  From cloud 9 to the flaming glimpses of hell I've gone through, music has been my constant therapy.  The Lord has been my bass player.  I have been the dancer.  And now I'm ready to be the singer.  I'm ready to take over and sing the song that the Lord wants me to and spread it to others. 

It is Spring and almost Summer...
and you know that means I'm in jam mode!
Go ahead and be prepared for music taking over this blog ;)

Peace Love and Music
Baily

No comments: