Thursday, April 21, 2011

#randomthursday

Get ready for random...

* I'm stoked about having my laptop back in business.  I had been blogging from Mom's laptop, or at work (after I was done with my assigned tasks, of course) and it was a little weird because I am used to my graceful typing on my own keyboard... I felt like a beginner on Mom's because her keys are in different places... and at work I just felt like I was annoying the hell out of everyone because they keys are old school and make a tid bit more noise than most and I type pretty fast.  Anyways, my laptop was out of biz because the power cord was messed up... but my favorite man got me set up with a new power cord (thanks, Daddy!) so I'm back in the comfort of my own home-keypad...
- Speaking of typing fast: I was at LabCorp getting some bloodwork done a couple of days ago and this senior-citizen aged man nudged his wife and pointed at me (speaking much louder than his hearing aid allowed him to realize) and said, "Good Lord, look how fast that girl's a typing on that iPad thing."  I don't have an iPad, but I have an iPhone...   ;)

* I'm loving my new routine of going to bed early and rising early.  I've been much more pleasant to be around (so says Momma, and Momma knows best) and I've felt better about myself.  I'm going to get myself in the habit... but I'm also going to relish and relax in the moments that I get to take a step back and have "me time" which these days has been reading, blogging, frisbee with Millie, and hanging out with super cool friends.  One of the main things that I realize during my times of reflection is how blessed I am to be around such awesome friends. 


*I just learned that I am going to get to see my Sissy, Elena, and other friends in Alabama soon!!! I'm going to go up with my parents the first weekend in May to help Sissy set up the baby nursery for little Baby Grayson and Mom and I are both anxious to meet Elena's little baby Piper. 

*This is the dress I am going to wear in Jackie's wedding... I love it :)

She's using this really cool site, Weddington Way, that makes it easy for us to order, rank, coordinate, and do all sorts of wedding business on - bride, bridesmaids, mother of bride, etc.  It's a pretty neat website, although I won't be needing any time soon other than Jackie's she-bang! But you love birds looking to get married (bleh)... check it out, it's a really cool site.

*I'm glad that today is Thursday finally.  All day yesterday I thought it was Thursday... I don't know what made me think this, but I was just so giddy about tomorrow being Friday.  Well tomorrow is today and today is Thursday.  But at least that means tomorrow really is Friday.  And it also meant I got the day off today.  Boom! #winning

*


peace and love
baily
I'm sure I'll write more later, since I have the day off and all...  




3 comments:

Suze said...

Glad things are well your way girl! Happy a blessed Easter with your family!!!!

Dee Paulino said...

having a normal bed schedule makes all the difference in the world :) ... that dress is beautiful, I am sure you'll look great in it.

Mal said...

hahah i look forward to reading your blog posts because i just giggle half the time because you blog about real things, that it makes me feel like were "real" friends and all hahah ;)