Friday, April 15, 2011

summer love



summertime is calling me....

I believe in remarkable, endless summers.

I believe summer is colorful and bold - yet, serene.

I believe summer is when I rock and roll the best.

I believe in Carolina slaw dogs and Coca-Cola from a glass bottle.

I believe in red high heels, reggae music, and Sangria.

I believe in counting down the days all summer until college football season kicks off.

I believe in longer days and starry nights.

I believe docks are for dangling tanned legs and kissing a lover of the season.

I believe life is grandest in the summer.

I believe in tie-dye, music festivals, and wearing flowers in my hair.

I believe in sand castles that melt into the sea and Rayban tan lines that glow on my skin.

I believe in raw oysters with lots of horseradish.

I believe in good music, packed down coolers, and groovy friends.

I believe in hippie dresses, fedoras, and beach waves.

I believe in Farmer's markets and fresh-squeezed lemonade.

I believe in nature. And love.

I believe in taking a bikini and beach towel with me everywhere I go.

I believe summer is meant to be spent spontaneously.

I can't wait for summer. I'm glad it's basically already here in Orlando.

peace & love
baily

what's your favorite part about summer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The sun is out here in San Diego and this post just made me that much more excited for summer!!!