Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tail Waggin' Tuesday

I'm linking up with this adorable blog for
Tail Wagging Tuesday
and of course I love any good reason to show Millie off.


Millie has been all sorts of excited lately because her birthday is coming up and she is happy to be joining the rest of the boxer family and not being "the baby" anymore.  Trust me, though, I know she is relieved that Sissy is having a baby boy due in August because that means Millie will still be "the baby girl" of the family.
She just like her mom - we're brats like that. 

Note: Mildred Jean Jones (Born April 28, 2009, adopted June 18, 2009)

This Tuesday at 'Tail Wagging Tuesday' is showing off doggie bling.  Since you all know that I am not that much of a rhinestone princess - either is my dog.  Even though she's petite, she is much like her Momma in the fact that she's a super jock.  She's fast, got one hell of an attitude, is a show off, a flirt, a tomboy, a runner, and loves to play outside. And hogs the bed.  What we have in common the most is our love for accessories, but not prissy ones.  We like leather, turquoise, tie-dye, and bold colors. 

But, most of the time, Mildred Jean goes free-birdin' it.  Her neck gets itchy and rashy sometimes and she doesn't really need a leash unless we are somewhere that requires it (public trail, neighborhood walk, cafe, etc.) - so it is easier to just let her run around naked as a jaybird. 

Anyways, here are some of her looks over the past two years!










And.... yes - these pictures do provide evidence that sometimes Millie and I share our accessories.  Especially our bandanas.  I like to tie them around the straps of my purses, loop them on a belt loop, pull my hair back with them, use them as a sweat towel... you know, whatevs.  And Millie likes to prance around and show off all her different colored ones.  She has yellow, turquoise, red, blue, orange, green. 

Well, WE have them.  Haha! 

We like funky jewelry... so she's like me and has many more collars, leashes, and accessories than I can even picture... but like I said, she's usually nekkid.

I love this little 'Piggie' (my nickname for her since she was a baby) and I couldn't ask for a better behaved, more protective, happier dog than this one.  Sometimes she gets itchy and has to take her allergy medicine but she does it with no complaints.  Sometimes she wants to bolt after that squirrel and prove how fast she is and what a good hunter she is (she is a Bama native, after all) and I have to get on to her, only so she doesn't get herself hit by a car.  She needs not wear a leash, she listens when she's called, she is grateful for her toys, her food (oh boy is she grateful when they have meaty morsels!) and she's the most grateful for all the love and attention she gets.  She is spoiled ROTTEN! 
How could she not be?


PEACE AND LOVE
bjj

11 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love that baby of yours!!! I linked up last week! Jax doesnt really have "bling"...he is a boy!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! :)

Gabriella said...

What a cutie!!

Michelle said...

WHAT A CUTIE! Love the puppy pics! Adorable!!

Happy Tuesday!

A Little Bit of This & That
Giveaway for a Great Cause

Meg said...

She is too cute! I love the bandannas!

Ashley said...

She is adorable!!! Love the one by the water!

The Whity Wife said...

too cute! my furbaby also has a million bandannas, but they are just for him- he's too small to share :(

Nikki said...

OMG! Your boxer is fricking ADORABLE! I have a soft special place for boxers! I grew up with one! The best dong I ever had!

C Mae said...

If Aspen didn't have so much "mane" around her head I'd love to sport a bandana look! LOL Thanks so much for taking a min of your day to link up! -C Mae

J and A said...

So cute! :) I love the puppy pics, adorable! I love the bandanas!

Virginia said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your dresses and that might be the cutest puppy alive! Thanks for following my blog, I'm excited to start following yours! Happy Easter!