Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - I'm joining the rendevous!

I'm a little late, but I am linking up with this precious and awesome blog and it's fun little Saturday adventure that I think EVERYONE should link up and do: 


We get a good joke out of how much I used to be obsessed with dolphins, porpoises, and whales - but the truth is, I never really lost that obsession.  That's why Momma took me to the SeaWorld themed water park and where I snapped this photo from the underneath observatory deck.

I could literally sit there all day and just watch these creatures of God playing and having fun.

It was great to see that that day (a year to day the since the housefire) because it reminded me to have fun, make the best of where you are at, and be grateful for what you have.  Find time to swim, play, be free-spritired and full of joy - that's what that day was all about and I was very much reminded of that as I watched these beauties play.  Plus, one of the slides actually goes through there, and you are up close and personal - well, you are more up close and personal to the cholorine water shooting up every entry to your body and the "viewing pleasure" lasts about .5 seconds.  But, I was grateful for it and amazed beyond wonder at it.   So fun!




Peace and Love
Baily

2 comments:

Holli said...

I'm a big dolphin fan since way back too!! Swimming with dolphins is something I have on my bucket list :)

Kim said...

really really cool! i never appreciated sea life until i went snorkeling in the maldives. talk about the rocks crying out down there! coral, HUGE sea turtles, octopi, dolphins...just freaking awesome.