Monday, September 20, 2010

weekly recap

in one word or phrase
to thine own self

i'm dreaming of you
now that i've found ya

song on repeat
'road to nowhere'
aa

..."i told her i loved her, she trold me shes leaving
just like every other person in my life that i've believed in
as she slammed the door and walked away i turned on my radio oohhh
and i played her a dancing song to guide her home
 i had more faith in her than her mother had in Jesus
but like Judas she rebuked my name for jewels and silver pieces....

 ...and in my darkest hour her eyes filled with desperation
 her words were sharp and her sword was swift,
Lord, i have been forsaken, by my one true love.
and i told her i loved her, she told me she's leaving.
just like every other person in my life that i've believed in.
and as she slammed the door and walked away, i turned on my radio oohhh
and i played her a dancing song to guide her home."

gotta write it down
in everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.
it is then rekindled by an encounter with another human being.
-albert schweitzer (france)

lesson learned
don't make someone a priority when they make you an option

picture to frame
tailgating on the quad @ ua w/ friends chism, brooke, and lauren

highlight of the week
getting in touch with some old friends who i have dearly, dearly missed

weekend plans
(since i'm always late, i'll do weekday plans)
- find part-time job
- go to post office
- finish 2 outlines and work on case study
- work on curtains

peace and love
bai

No comments: