Wednesday, September 1, 2010

pictures of me

Have you ever gathered pictures of yourself that are NOT photographs of you? Did I just confuse the daylights out of you???


I've made a new friend recently and I easily noticed that the things that I type out in a text or in a blog could come across as looney/koo-koo and make me sound 'a little off my rocker', but then I realized that
E V E R Y T H I N G   I was saying was coming off that way so I give up.  Like I told my new friend, take me with a grain of salt... but come to think of it, just grab you a pinch and sprinkle lightly.


a writer not a fighter

need 5 extra minutes when getting ready to put on my sleeve of bohemian bracelets

there is nothing better than cotton candy, at all

not my view as i write to you, but i wish it was

could quite possibly kill someone for that top

looks like journal stand :)

this girl is like me and from orlando, but tries everything
she can to divert the mickey mouse crap

obsessed with BOTH her and our shades: 'Bans and FIRE ENGINE RED :)

if ya ever get bored, just go to the record store and visit your friends. -penny lane

could eat a hot dog for the rest of my life and be okay with that (add slaw and chili please!)

me, circa 2 weeks ago. Homeless, vagabond, hobo, gypsy who slept on couches & lived out of luggage, yep...
 (my Vera Bradley was a tad bit cuter than her concoction)

because in my group of homies... no one can decide on the same beer... no, too easy

"if you don't know where you are going any road will get you there"

you still give me goosebumps, hot mama. thanks for making our jersey number so cool.

quite literally thought that was me for a second, not kidding

how Southernly romantic; rollin in the hay haha

sing it to me baby

THE city

ok life, upward we go :)

i want one of these lovely barns the size of the Ark one day,
ok future luckiest man in the world?


p&l
-daisy, today

No comments: