Thursday, September 9, 2010

(last week's) weekly recap



in one word or phrase
changed; serendipitous; revelation

i'm dreaming of you
bama victory over penn state this weekend

song(s) on repeat
american aquarium
a raleigh, nc band
she had on her momma's dress, it was quilted white and freshly pressed
she looked like the queen of appalachia
we threw everything we had in the back of my daddy's cadillac
and dared the whole world to catch us
gotta a full tank of gas and a bottle of booze; a pocket full of cash and nothing to lose...

...she had her daddy's temper and her momma's eyes
the world ahead and her by my side.
'nothing to lose'

gotta write it down
" love is involved with spending time together.

but time spent apart can lead to loving even more. "
 -tyler, remember me (2010; imdb.com)

lesson learned
the stars have already been aligned before we may realize what is going on
and it is SO SWEET to just:
 trust it, ride it out, take leaps, and cherish the person there to break your fall


picture to frame 
 
this isn't from this week, but it's a favorite. look at the smusher face.
millie jean. precious angel-face. piggie. mildred. wrinkly headed smushface.
i miss you, you little oinker.

highlight of the week
seeing serendipity.
deciding to not waste my time on people who don't care.
a sun-tan.
a new discovery for myself.
forrest gump on television.
seeing 'going the distance' and loving it.


weekend to-do list
tailgate
finish canvas
mail snail mail
beat penn state
catch a glimpse of joe-pa
go to church at calvary baptist
continue my routine that i've gotten into
hang the rest of my stuff on my walls, finish artwork for behind my bed


peaceandlove
bjj












1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love that quote from Remember Me <333