Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY

1. The best day ever was when i put G O D in control of my life in February 1999


2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch with the gals, or dinner with family! :)


3. This weekend is going to be full of TRADITION and full of GLORY! Penn State is coming to town to take on my no. 1 TIDE !!!


4. Never in my life have I not made a comeback.


5. The only thing better than the perfect song is someone to think about everytime you hear the perfect song!
6. I could really do with some pictures in my room. I need to get on that! oopsie-daisy.


7. The most recent thing I bought myself was well worth it :)
 
 
peaceandlove
baily.jordan.jones.
 
 
 
"We started drinkin' those whiskey and gingers, drank so much boy we almost drowned
The jukebox was singin' like a choir on Sunday... I did 'The Boss' she did a mean James Brown...
All of her friends yeah they tried to warn me, said that horse is too wild to tame
Well I took a shot and I worked up the courage...
I said b a b y g i r l, let's start with your name...."

1 comment:

*BECCA* said...

#1~> That is as perfect of a day as it gets!
&
#5~> I love that response!! Awwww =)