Monday, February 8, 2010

more friendly bragging...

I have to brag on another entrepreneur friend.  Parker Landers, a graduate of The University of Miami and a good and genuine, hometown friend of mine established Kontour Clothing.  His dream became a reality in the Summer of 2009 and his ideas are portrayed through his impressive graphic tee-shirt designs. 

Click here to view his website

His line consists of designs that are supportive of art and music.  Each graphic tee-shirt is a portrayal of song and music.  Kontour Clothing's goal is to "spread the beauty and symbolism in great songs using our clothing as a canvas."

Be it as no surprise that I personally own the "Take It!" tank-top.  His portrayal of Janis Joplin's "Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart" on a comfortable, wife-beater type tank top was an easy marketing tool to use on me when he presented it to me at a party this summer.  If you know me well then you know that I LOVE wife-beaters and I LOVE Janis. 

He has some really neat songs and designs, so check him out - and while you do, consider his motto. "Listen. Interpret. Portray."

Peace and Love,
BJJ

Parker Landers & I in our hometown. (August 2009)

No comments: