Monday, February 15, 2010

Millie Pictures

It hasn't been the warmest of days in Tuscaloosa lately.  We had a wet, icy, snow on Friday morning. Despite my desire to take Millie down the street to a field of grass to take pictures of her playing in the snow, she decided otherwise because of her clear hatred for the white, cold stuff that laid on the ground.  Even though my sister's dogs loved the snow at their house in Birmingham, my little pouty-faced girl made it pretty evident that not all boxers are the same! She wanted nothing to do with it.  However, that didn't stop her from pouting and feeling "cooped up." 

Here are a few pictures of our very cold, very lazy, very studious weekend. Enjoy! :)


With her boyfriend, Carson, while I studied and played John Lennon music.

My little piggie with her little piggie.

Helping me write lesson plans and apply for jobs... yes, I've applied for a couple of jobs (will post details later!)

Laying on her Mommy's fuzzy fleece. That just happens to be black - yay for that!

We pulled some late-night study hours this weekend (and facebooking)... but there's a queen size bed but only one very convenient place to lay down for a sleepy nap... right on mommy's laptop!

No comments: