Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yo!

I have had very little inspiration lately and I'm a big boring blob. Well, a little boring blob.  Heeeelp!

It is because I have had a lot on my mind, very little energy, and a VERY BIG problem with putting my attention into anything other than the Casey Anthony murder trial.  Seriously... technology has been my nemesis when it comes to this court case. I mean, I get to watch it on my own HDTV even though it's only taking place about 20 minutes down the road in downtown Orlando.  I get live 'tweets', FB updates, and news reports.  To say that I am hooked is an understatement.

I have never been a big television-watcher... I listen to my records or iTunes or am outside doing something usually.  I rarely ever can sit still long enough for a sitcom and it's only because of DVR that I actually do at times (because you can fast-forward thru the dreadful commercials).  These 2-hour t.v. programs like the Bachelor/ette franchise -- they kill me.  Like ooohhhhhh my goooodness... way too long.

Anyways... because of having a light work schedule right now, I have spent hours on end watching this trial unfold.  It is the best soap opera I have ever seen and it is one hell of a reality show!   Woo... let me tell you what!

So me posting this may or may not mean that the judge called for a recess for lunch.  Maybe.

I don't have much going on today... well, after court is adjourned at 5pm EST... so I will post more later today.

I can't promise you it will be of any inspiration or a blog full of useful literature -- like I said, I've just kinda been in a funk lately.  But like all my weird moods... this too shall pass.

peace and love
BAI

PS - Mildred Jean says hi!
PPS - it's a rainy day, so don't judge us for watching the trial for today at least ;)  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You and I are in the same boat....we need to kick each other in the butt!!!!

Unknown said...

You have the most adorable blog ever! It's so super cute!!!

For some reason I'm insanely addicted (along with my step mom) on this trial. Like you I find myself googling, tweeting, facebooking to find out all about it. I don't have a light work schedule but any free moment is used to find out what's happening.

We're trial besties :) I like it.

Michelle (michabella) said...

I am just as addicted as you!!! Our whole office watches it and on breaks we will go to someones office and talk about it! LOL. It's bad! Idk what I am going to do tomorrow! I won't be in front of my computer for 8hrs to watch it!!! Well...I always have Twitter I suppose. Plus, more important things tomorrow.

Love you Bai! <3 Ps- Love that pic of you and Millie!