Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Solstice!

For some reason, my metabolism is a rockstar and I get to eat yummies like this and barely gain any weight.  Since last night was Bachelorette night, I indulged in an iced coffee & donuts from DD... I have no idea why I don't weigh 200 pounds!


Then we hung out on the couch and watched our guilty pleasure of a show...



It was a wonderful Monday night full of sweets and sweet puppy faces!

Happy Summer Solstice!
Get out under the sun and get some natural Vitamin D :)


peace and love
bai

6 comments:

Unknown said...

why oh why do you tease me with doughnut happiness!? haha =) looks like the perfect Monday night =)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

Poor Ames and his pink shorts. Girlfriend was real fiesty sending Ben AND William home. And this whole Bentley thing, is killing me. I wish one of the producers would just show her a tape of how nastyyyyyy he was!!

Kristina Clemens said...

YAYA for summer! Love, love, love! These images are so great! =)
Kristina J.

Jessica Ruud said...

Those donuts look so yummy!