Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Getaway... sort of.

My little vacation-across-town was so relaxing, much needed, and a wonderful treat!  It was really fun just lounging around this Five-Star hotel.  I am a very fortunate little girl to be able to go on little get-aways like I do.  There is a downside to having a Dad who travels alot, but there are also upsides.  Some of the luxurious places I have visited would not have happened without such a hard-working father.  Since it was a conference he was attending - I was able to meet some of his colleagues and we had a wonderful time.  Plus, I got a super good tan going after 3 days of sunshine, mojitos, and cooling dips in the pool. 

Here are some pictures that I snapped to record this fun weekend:




Daddy and I are twinkies!

Always stay hydrated when the heat index is above boiling!
Hot is an understatement.

It is definitely the "Florida-version" of the original & iconic Waldorf Astoria.
I have never actually stayed at the NYC Waldorf, but it is so famous and always a stop to look around (and celebrity spy) when we visit the Big Apple.  This is the first W.A. to be built since the Manhattan landmark hotel was built.  There is one in Park City, Utah & Berlin, Germany as well.


Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend filled with good-times, sunshine, and lots of LOVE.

I almost forgot - this is pretty neat!!
This morning we received a message in the sky that was a perfect reminder for us who were skippin' out on worship this morning.  I loved it!


Remember that as you start your new week... trust in Him and He will do great things for you!

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Trust him - He already has it all worked out for you! :)


peace
&
love
BAILY

2 comments:

Jenn W. said...

That sky message is fabulous.
I couldn't help but to think back to when I was little and Good Charlotte and the song Waldorfworldwide when you said you were staying at the Waldorf.
Give the song a listen, it'll be worth a laugh if nothing else.

Young People in Love said...

Awesome pics! And yes- instagram is the best! I don't know where my blog would be without it lol :)