Sunday, June 5, 2011

celebrate f r i e n d s

" Champagne for my real friends,

 real pain for my sham friends! "

Thanks to my soul-sister, Shore, for sharing this on her FB.
I  told her I was stealing it, so that makes it okay I hope - right?

She's taken some of my infamous & non-stop quotes I put up on FB.
It's sorta my thang.
And I love when people hate on it/make fun of me for my "out of control" Baily quotes of the day...
and I just laugh at them.

And then I think of this quote from the awesome movie "Garden State" that I love to use so much when I get some sour-puss or negative Nancy on my hands.  The sham's that try to take the qualities & lifstyle that are unique & different about me than them and they try to make it mean that what I do is wrong or 'uncool' or to mean something that it's not --- just because they don't understand it or see any beauty in it. 
So here's what I say to them:

"Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you for being an a-hole."

Boom.

Love you real friends!
Thanks for the unwavering support.
Thanks for not walking out.
Thanks for forgiving me & realizing no one is perfect.
Thank you for showering me with love when others found me unworthy.
Thanks for being there when fond friends turned their backs.
Thank you for helping me realize I need a man's love... not a boy's lust. 

baily
peace& love


No comments: