Sunday, June 5, 2011

peace.love.cupcakes. -michabellas

Saturday night I hung out with my girl Michelle and had the pleasure of experiencing the goodness of her cupcakery from behind the scenes!

It's one of the perks of being real-life friends with a cupcake diva!

We had so much fun!





We made 'the Jones family favorite' - Choco-Coco, so she sent me home with a dozen tastes of heaven! 


We are a big chocolate & coconut fam! mmm!

Here's my Sunday breakfast I had this morning...

nom. nom. nom.

Be sure to check out Michabella's Cupcakery!

peace&love
baily

4 comments:

Liesl said...

How yummy!!! Cupcakes just make me smile...and how cool to see the behind the scenes of a cupcakery!

Liesl :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE :) It sure was fun!!! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Um that looks delicious...can you please have Michelle send me a few too? K thanks.

p.s. love the new layout!

Unknown said...

these look amazing i wanna make cupcakes this week!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons