Monday, June 7, 2010

sissy's blog

Hey everyone... my sister started a new blog, so follow her. Right now.. I said so!
Click here to read about her life in Birmingham and all the wonderful blessings that make up her happy life.
Obviously, I have a lot of love and respect for my sister because a lot of my 'creative writing' posts have to do with her. Heck, read my "Why 'The Other Sister'?" page underneath my heading and you will understand the relationship a lot better if you don't already know of it.
She's the rational one, I'm Captain Insane-o. She's The Grand Ole Opry, I'm Woodstock. It's like that.
But we're BFF 4Ever... and we both can probably tell some funny stories about our "misters" and their Sherwin-Williams escapades, and she's already posted something about me helping her dive into the "blog world."
My Sherwin-Williams "mister" thinks it's so funny how I just go into my infamous Blog Zone and don't come up for air for hours.  By the way, Dad has informed me that he feels bad for naming them Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, so he insists on nick-naming Chace, "Sherwin", and Tyler, "Williams." 
My point is, I hope that "Williams" is ready for the world of blogging that "Sherwin" is probably convinced is ADDICTIVE.
When "Sherwin" and I house-sitted last weekend for Ashley and "Williams," we did not have internet for four days. I thought I was going to go crazy without the ability to get my blog on. I definitely was Captain Insane-o then. 
Anyways, browse on over there to "Moonpies and Fireflies" and start reading.. and follow my sissy! 

Much Love and Lots-o-Peace
Baily 

No comments: