Monday, June 7, 2010

a funny clip for the case of the mondays

So I'm obsessed with the Golden Girls. I think it's one of television's most hilarious shows. I literally could watch it for hours.
I ran across this on a blog I follow, Austin Eavesdropper, of one of my most favorite scenes from one of my most favorite shows.
Most of my friends can atest to this; this clip of Blanche (my fav) is a lot like me after I go blog-crazy, and ESPECIALLY when I have my 'study mode' turned up full blast.
After final exams, one of the two parents I have usually flies up to Birmingham, picks me up in Tuscaloosa, and I sleep the entire way home because I don't sleep a damn wink during finals week. I hope you enjoy the clip... it's rather funny... and definitely rather "Baily like" I must say.

No comments: