Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW



I'm loving hang time with my friends.  Sunday I spent the day watching football, drinking mimosas, judging chili, and carving pumpkins with my girl Susan and some other pretty groovy friends.  It helped me get out the rut I was in when Grayson and Sissy left to go back to Birmingham.





Last night, I met up with Susan with Justine (who we call Posi) for a sushi date!! I love getting together with these girls because it's always a good time but filled with meaningful convo and all the reassurance I need that I have the best friends in the world.




I'm loving pumpkin spice lattes!  



I'm loving my Fall heels.  Sometimes I get too wrapped up in wearing my boot collection that I forget I live in Florida where my toes are not all the way frozen and I can still rock a sassy heel when I want to!


I'm loving getting caught up on all my blogs! (Or, trying to at least!)


I'm loving my new followers!
Hello! Tell me about yourself :)


peace & love
baily

3 comments:

Kit said...

YUM! Great loves!!! Hope you have a great day!

Sarah said...

ooo that sushi looks delicious! one of my favs!

p.s. If you are a coffee drinker, stop by my blog...I'm giving away some coffee :)

http://sarahydavid.blogspot.com/2011/10/venezuelan-coffee-giveaway.html

Kasey Lynne said...

Sushi dates = the VERY best!!

Those heels are so cute!!