Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Grayson,

GRAYSON
I am so glad you came to visit Aunt Sissy, Granna, and Grand-daddy.  We had such a wonderful time with you and your Mommy.  I know how much you and her missed your Daddy, but it sure was fun playing with you every day and spoiling you every second I could. 
I am glad we share a special bond already
Nothing makes Aunt Sissy feel better than when she makes you smile, coo, and giggle when she is holding you and looking into those beautiful blue eyes.  You are loved in a way that I never knew existed until you came into this world almost 10 weeks ago.  You’ve grown so much and are such a strong, healthy boy!
I can’t wait to see you in a couple of weeks when I go up there for your baby dedication at First Baptist Trussville.  I can’t wait to “woooo” with you and take you on more “horsie” rides on my lap. 
I love you Grayson!
Love,
Aunt Sissy
follow Grayson and my Sissy at

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful letter to your nephew! It's amazing how much a baby can change your life, even when it's not your own! I'm sure your nephew will always know how much you love him and how lucky he is to have you as an aunt!

Lindsey said...

being an aunt sissy is absolutely the best. and just wait until you actually hear him say it. the love will grow deeper and deeper! he is too handsome!!

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

You two are ADORABLE together!! I bet you make such a good Auntie!! He is sooo cute...I'm jealous!! My brother and I just had a conversation when he was in town this past week about who we think is going to have kids first (we both said the other person haha). So glad you have this addition to your fam! xox

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Aw, he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahh he is soooo handsome!!!!