Monday, October 24, 2011

Nascar Pics!

Last weekend, I spent 4 days with Sheldon in Charlotte and 2 of them were spent tailgating the infield of Charlotte Motor Speedway.  We are so thankful that his cousin, Todd, spoiled us with "Garage and Pit" passes that allowed us to get a pretty VIP experience of the 'Bank of America 500' last weekend. We got to attend the Driver's Meeting, Pit Row, the Sarah Evans concert on the start/finish line, and lots of other perks!

Here are some pictures:













Now I can cross infieldin' at a Nascar race off of my bucket list!

Thanks, Sheldon - you are THE best!

peace & love
baily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my twin and her husband would be SO jealous of you!! they love nascar. definitely looks and sounds like a good time love. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! I went to my first race this summer at Bristol & LOVED it. I adore Jimmie Johnson!