Friday, October 28, 2011

weekly recap

weekly recap
(originally found at Letters From Coco )

in one word or phrase:
 "the norm"

i'm dreaming of you:
Charlotte, NC
Bama beating LSU on 11/5
This clutch...
via Pinterest (Eddera Aurelie elephant clutch)

song(s) on repeat:
"Anne Marie"
(American Aquarium)



Late night call from an old friend
Her voice it was shakin’ at the other end
She said, “I didn’t know who else to call”
I know he doesn’t treat her right
But she’ll crawl back in the bed tonight…
I lie awake wondering what it could have been.

Oh, Anne Marie, won’t you please please please
Tell me what has he done??
Oh, Anne Marie, I’m beggin’ you please
Get out while there’s still time to run…

Well he starts to yell when he starts to drink
And he starts a lot of trouble, never stops to think
About the damage that is being done.

Oh but one night the bourbon flooded his veins
Like a raging black river of lust and pain
That’d be the last time that he’d raise his hands

Well she was shakin’ like a rocket on the boulevard
And her tears they were cold but her eyes they were hard
She returned that angel to the bedside drawer…

Then she packed her bags and she moved away
You know he’s the only reason that she ever stayed
Now she’s out there livin’ on the run…

Oh, Anne Marie, won’t you please please please
Tell me what have you done??
Oh, Anne Marie, I’m beggin’ you please
Get out while there’s still time to run

Oh my telephone, it don’t ring no more
And the last I heard she’s at the Jersey shore
If I believed in God I’d pray for you…
But a prayer without belief is like a pill without relief
So I’ll just save us both a letting-down.

gotta write it down:

lesson learned:
Even when I doubt my self-value and self-worth, I am reminded by my loved ones and through the Word that I am wonderfully made by the Creator and I am priceless to so many people.  I learned how simply loved I am.


highlight of my week:
Getting beautiful flowers delivered to me!

From THE most amazing guy I have ever met in my life!


I am the luckiest girl in the world...
He got his smile! :)


picture to frame:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

weekend to-do list:

-Relaxing
-"Dash for Dogs"
-Tailgating for UCF game
-Church
-hopefully a DIY project, too!

I hope you had a groovy week!
What are YOUR weekend plans?

P & L
Baily





4 comments:

Samantha said...

Just came across your blog for the first time tonight... loving it! This weekly recap is such a great idea and it looks like you had a nice one :)

Katie said...

LOVE the weekly recap. think I'll do one as well!
I am jealous of all of your followers...i feel like I have kinda a lot of views, but barely any followers!!!
http://lifelatelykatie.blogspot.com/

Michelle (michabella) said...

SO BUMMED Millie and Jax didnt get to hang out this weekend :( Nor did WE! :(

LOVE that beautiful people quote on Pinterest. One of my favorites.

That picture of Millie is GREAT! Cute lil witch!

Beautiful flowers. What a sweet boy :)

AND RTR!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THE GAME!! What are y'all doing for it??

Brittany said...

I saw where you commented on Dayna's blog that you were a UA student, I was too! I love finding people who are from Bama or went to school there! Your blog is too cute. I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

Roll Tide!