Friday, March 18, 2011

This week has gone by so fast...
I know I have so much to fill you in on but sometimes life runs away with a multitude of stuff we gotta do and, unfortunately, blogging isn't always the top priority.

But right now I am pulling up to Clearwater Beach for a rendezvous with Michelle, my Sissy, my B-I-L, my Momma,and my Daddy. Dad spoiled us with tix to the Goin' Coastal - - the Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, & Billy Currigton concert!

I can't wait to see Ash's baby bump...
and love all over her and totally creep her out because she isn't the touchy-feely type.

And I can't wait to rock out - in them cowboy boots of mine of course!!!

To make it better, the weather is groovy, the beaches are clean and beautiful, the food is going to be great, and the sunshine is going to brig so much happiness.

Keep you posted! Follow me on twitter for my weekend happenigs! (@bailyjones) I prob won't be blogging much!

Be as you are...
Peace & Love
Baily

7 comments:

Taylor said...

My boyfriend is going to that concert! I would be going too but I have travel plans! sounds so amazing, I am jealous about Zac Brown, I love them. Have a fun time!

Chelsea said...

100% agreed to the 'long week' claim!

Tiffany said...

So jealous of the concert.....have a blast!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I couldn't have said that first part better myself!!! I don't know where the time goes.

krystal said...

you're in my neck of the woods, enjoy tampa! the weather is lovely!

Holli said...

My boyfriend and I LOVE Clearwater Beach! Fun vacay spot :) Have a good time!

Sierra said...

ohhh enjoy the beach! finding you on twitter! :)