Monday, March 21, 2011

quick little note of love

Is there a blogger award for the "Sketchiest Blogger" because I deserve it!
The funny thing is, my girl Kathleen is laughing right now because freshmen year at BAMA she awarded me the "Sketch of the Year" award multiple times.  I go in and out of hiding within my social group, and I guess I do the same with my blog social world.  Trust me that I mean no harm and also know that I've missed the connection I have to you all... so I am going to be better about staying into my routine. 

I guess when my entire routine sort of switched and fell into a different place (well hell. when my daily life fell into any place at all... ha, but serious) I lost touch with my blogger energy but it's back.

My aura, it's so purple again.
:)

ANYWAYS: I have so much to tell you about.  My fun, music-filled weekend in Tampa Bay seeing Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band and Billy Currington and Uncle Kracker. 

And getting to bring my REAL-LIFE BLOG FRIEND along with me.
And seeing my cute, precious, glowing Sissy and shopping for baby clothes for Grayson.
And definitely just wEnT cOaStaL for the weekend - and it was muuuuuch needed.

I'm at work now, and then I have an appointment, but I'll post my pictures ASAP.

And I'll get back to my Blogger "A-game!"



PEACE AND LOVE
BAI

5 comments:

Dee Paulino said...

I am glad you're back :) I tend to hide from time to time, I call it "mental vacation."

Have a nice week!

Unknown said...

sounds like a great weekend and we havent even seen pictures yet.

can't wait for them to come.

Anya Rudn said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! =)


http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com
♥Anya

kebowman said...

i awarded you on my blog! :)
-kb

Amanda said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! Can't wait to hear about it!