Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A...B...C...

THE ABC'S OF THIS FREEBIRD
because who doesn't dig a survey every now and then?!?

I got my hair done today, by the way...


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: I'm a QUEEN!!!
C. Chore you hate: Vaccuuming!! Hate is an understatement.

D. Dogs: Millie :)
E. Essential start to your day: Caffeine - (Coffee or a Mello Yello or a Coke)
F. Favorite color: TURQUOISE!
G. Gold or silver: Depends on what it is. I'm a David Yurman girl so I dig the two-tone, but my future husband will know that I want a white-gold/platinum band for my bling! ;)
H. Height: 5'3
I. Instruments you play: Air guitar & I'm a pretty mean drummer on the dashboard!
J. Job title: Unemployed... I'm trying, y'all!
K. Kids: Someday...  But I have a little baby niece or nephew on the way!!!
L. Live: The Sunshine State
M. Mom’s name: Cheryl
N. Nicknames: Bear, Bob, B-Bop, Bee, and Queen Bee
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was little, a few...
P. Pet peeve: Being ignored; people clicking pens/tapping feet when others are trying to concentrate; KICKING MY CHAIR AT THE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q. Quote from a movie/show: 
"I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and be unmerciful." -Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty! (But soccer-wise, I can strike the ball with both feet, just better with my natural right side!)
S. Siblings: I am the Little Sissy out of us two girls. Just the two of us. Spoiled rotten :)


But she married a super-cool guy named Tyler and gave me an awesome brother!
T. Time you wake up: I'm in the process of getting on a stricter sleep schedule and waking up earlier (so that when I do get that job I'll be able to be up and at it) so I'm trying for 8:30 but it's been 9 here lately.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret PINK collection.  I'm a boyshorts fan!
V. Vegetables you dislike: PEAS! Ewwwww.
W. What makes you run late: My Attention Deficit Disorder ;)

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, MRI on my knee, endoscopys, CAT Scan.  I mean, come on... just check "all that apply"
Y. Yummy food you make: I'm the Queen of "dips" and "spreads" amongst my friends!

Z. Zoo animal favorite: ELEPHANTS! Roll Tide!  

Well that was fun! And way less annoying than the 200-question ones that used to go around AOL and Hotmail and all my other middle school email engines! Ha.

I love answering questions and writing down lists!
Is there anything you'd like to ask me?  I'm OPEN BOOK, so ask away!!!

CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?

Do you know how harmful it is to use the R-Word?
If you knew it hurt the feelings of so many creative & loving souls would you still use the word?  Or would you try to remove it from your vocabulary - like I have?
If you know me in "real life" then you knew how passionate I am about this campaign:
SPREAD THE WORD TO END THE WORD

would you help support this cause?
stop using the r-word & pledge!
today is national awareness day


THANKS, lovelies!!!


If you take the pledge you get
THREE (3) EXTRA ENTRIES
into my giveaway!!!!

PEACE AND LOVE
ALWAYS
BAILY  






6 comments:

Liesl said...

So cute! I have seen this on a few blogs now and just love the idea of it and learning more about others...so, I think I need to do this! And yes, being ignored is annoying isn't it...I feel ya!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

I loved learning more about you as usual!

And you know what....the "r" word is used more casually then it should! I myself didn't realize my abuse of the word until somebody pointed it out to me. I am definitely more careful of what I say, and make sure that I respect all of God's people :)

Debbie McCune *Notebook to Novel* said...

The hair is gorgeous! :-)

Dee Paulino said...

I love love love the new look and the survey too, it was nice getting to know you "better." Xo

American Honey said...

Your hair is so cute!

Michelle (michabella) said...

So cute! You forgot your other nicknames...Wildflower and Freebird!!?! LOVE LOVE your hair!!! I am getting ready to dye mine darker. My hairdresser didn't get it the color I wanted it to be last time and looking at our pictures from this wknd have me cringing :/ I also hate bieng ignored! And we even wear the same kind of undies! haha! Weirdddd.

xoxo