Thursday, January 5, 2012

belated resolution

Well, this year is off to a mighty fine start. I just returned to "real life" from Charlotte where I rang in the New Year with Sheldon and his family. 

So in a way, I am just now starting my blank slate. I wasn't in my own structure until this afternoon. Hopefully, I can be a better blogger in 2012.  I'm going to try.

I want a new blog design.

I'm excited about 2012. I've never felt better in my entire life... I just know God is going to do amazing things in my life just as He did in 2011.  I really am SO blessed!

Excited to begin my new year - and maybe a litte belated - with a more regular blog routine.  So keep your fingers crossed for me not to give up on that resolution!

But I said it. It's out there now so you have to hold me to it.  Peace & Love.




Life Is Good.

3 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Cheers to a new year!!!! <3

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Happy New Year, Baily!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear! happy new years! xoxo