Wednesday, January 18, 2012

long-distance lovin'


I'm so grateful for our iPhones and laptops giving us the chance to see each other's cute faces whenever we want.  There's something really special about a man who can't wait to see your smile everyday and who will go out of his way to do that.  It isn't always like that in relationships, and I am beyond blessed to be loved in the way that I am. 

LOVE.
It makes the world go 'round.

-bjj-


1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love on another, for love is from God and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

4 comments:

Heather (Heatherella) said...

I can't even imagine how hard that must be for you:( But thank God for technology! You guys can text and send pictures all day!

Cristie Young said...

This was so sweet. Thank goodness for technology these days! Keep smiling girlie :)

Cristie
keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh girl, you KNOW I love this.

Kasey Lynne said...

this is so sweet :)