Friday, January 13, 2012

week's random

T G I F
 eeerrr??? whatever.

Hope everyone has had a great week and that the weekend is off to a good start!

My week was amazing.
 I started attending a Bible study, job hunted (that part isn’t so amazing but still), won a National Championship, slept good, and hung out with fabulous friends.

And I am nose-deep in my Jeff Ashton book – the prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial.  Yes, I’m still obsessed.  It was a real-life soap opera happening in my neck of the woods… don’t judge me. 

Speaking of Soap Operas… who is sad about them ending?  My mother is mourning One Life To Live as it goes off the air afer 47 years today.  We’ll finally have space on the DVR now.

I finally got my sushi fix with Susan last night.  This craving was hindering my day-to-day functioning because it had gotten so bad.  Sushi Pop never fails me.  Wine, sushi, and best friend time is never overrated.
We even went back to her townhouse to watch the pilot episode of The Wonder Years.  It was a perfect Thursday night out.

 
On Wednesday, I went to a bible study at Haley and Simeon Castille’s house.  She’s the founder of I am Mermaid, llc. And one of my favorite new friends! She is from Central Florida, but married Simeon – a former Bama & Minnesota Vikings football player.  God brought them back to the Orlando area this past year and they are so inspiring as they are reverent in doing God’s work.  It was a really nice bible study and I loved the group, I look forward to going back.

Other things:
I miss Grayson baby. Bad.
I miss Sheldawg. Bad.
I need a job.  Bad.

Pray for me as I look to where God’s opportunities are for me this year.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Do Tell!



Peace & Love
BAILY

1 comment:

Kasey Lynne said...

Job hunting = lame lame lame
I'm right there with ya girlfriend! Hoping that God brings you an awesome opportunity!!

Sushi + a great girlfriend always fixes things :)