Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW

I haven't linked up for What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays in a while...
If you'd like to join in, link up with Jamie.


I'm loving that college football is FINALLY here. 

I'm really loving that the diehard mania of Alabama football is untouched by the ravishing devastation that the April 27th tornado left behind.  I can only imagine how loud Bryant-Denny Stadium will be when the Tide takes the field on Saturday.  And you can bet that our opponents will be welcomed with gratitude and appreciation.  Kent State football players have spent time in Tuscaloosa helping with the continuous relief efforts and assisting Alabama players in rebuilding homes that were taken in the toll of April's fury.  
Can I get a ROLL TIDE to that, y'all?  

I'm loving this book. It is a perfect mixture of poetry, stories, practical tips, and Bible-centered theology.  A woman that inhibits the character and traits of the Proverbs 31 woman is what I strive to be.  This book is specifically written for girls my age and I get a lot out of it. Navigating the highs and lows of life as a twenty-something can be cruel, but I have found it to be much more blissful as I grow and change from the girl I used to be to the woman God made me to be.  I definitely recommend this book to all my God-lovin' Bible-believin' blog friends! 

I'm lovin' how perfect my nephew is.  I am hating that I am so far away from him, though.  I get to see him this weekend for Labor Day and I cannot wait.

I need to go get all these digital photos printed out.  My Sissy got me way too cute of a brag book not to!
I'm totally lovin' it!

I'm lovin' my Clinique products that have made my face go from super-duper dry to normal.  Yes, even in this brutal FL humidity I have some pretty dried out skin.  Don't know why... just is. 

I think it is funny how I used Clinique when I first starting using cosmetic products and aesthetic treatments.  Then, I went running around like a chicken with my head cut off to find the new, better, trendy, and most talked about product.  Eventually, I quit trying to be fancy about it and returned to a line of facial cleansers, moisturizers, and special treatments that actually work. 
What products do you use?

I'm lovin' that as much as I am on the road rockin' my gypsy soul, I have a cute little gypsy dog to roadtrip with me! 

I'm lovin' this peace sign mold!
 I have been hunting this down for a long time now.
Sheldon & I found it at a HomeGoods in Charlotte.
I felt like I won the jackpot! I even called my mom & snapped a photo right there in the store... finding this thing was a feat & Mom and I had both felt defeated ever since our search for the peace sign began - ha!
(and since Sheldon insisted on buying it for me, I guess I did win the jackpot when it comes to a boyfriend who adores me!)
Victory, at last!

I'm lovin' how FULL OF JOY I am these days.  The Lord is good.


peace & love
and
roll tide roll
BAILY

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your nephew is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

aw your nephew is so cute. i totally know how you feel though. they finally moved home so i get to see him so much more now and i LOVE it! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really great book. I might have to check it out!

Your nephew is ADORABLE!!! Hope you have a good visit with him this weekend.

Happy Thursday!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Thanks for sharing about that book. It's definitely on my list to buy!!

And your nephew is so precious. Isn't it SO fun being an aunt???