Friday, August 5, 2011

The Name Game

 
I love the link-up that Jesslyn Amber is hosting on her blog.
She's one of my favorite bloggers and Twitter friends!
 
She's asking us what does your blog name mean or why is it your the title of your blog?
 
Well, mine is Picking Wildflowers because that's what this life journey of mine is all about.
I have learned to find the simple beauty in things, even when my world has gone mad.
 
I remember that God gave us the wildflowers and that God made me unique in His own way for a reason.  I cannot make everyone understand me and my "wildflower" life, but I can be happy that some people love me for who I am.  Picking Wildflowers reminds me to enjoy the little things in life, and to be who I am and not who I am not.
 
Picking Wildflowers is my way to embrace uniqueness and treasure God's gifts. 
Plus, I'll take a bundle of wildflowers over a bouquet of roses ANYDAY!
 
 
What does YOUR blog name mean?
 Link-up with Jesslyn Amber!
 
peace & love
baily
 
 

2 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Baily, I think your name is so beautiful and absolutely perfect for you! It can mean so many things, but when I think of it, I think of you actually standing in a field picking wildflowers...and like you said, enjoying the little things and seeing the beauty in everything God has given us.

It's seriousy an amazing name. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us! :)

Anonymous said...

when i broke off my engagement and had to delete my first blog, the only name that came to me was missy. at the time, i would call little girls missy and i guess that is how it started. not a really cool story or defining for me but i am glad that is what i picked.

xoxo - missy.