Tuesday, August 30, 2011

iPhone fashion


I am in love with my personalized iPhone case that I got for my birthday!!!

I feel pretty cool with it on my phone, not going to lie. 
And it is way more "me" than the boring thing I had on it before.

I have seen these lovely smartphone covers pop up on a couple of blogs and online monogramming shops. 
I ordered mine from LipstickShades

The ordering & personalization process was so simple and it shipped to me in an incredibly timely fashion.  They also have other fun stuff to personalize on their site! 

I just wanted to brag on this great shop...
And show off my phone's groovy new outfit. 

Thanks, Momma & Daddy! 

peace and love
baily  

4 comments:

Rachel said...

love the new case! p.s. - I just tagged you for something on my blog! :)

Unknown said...

fancyyyyyy!

Liesl said...

Loving this...super cute!

Liesl :)

kebowman said...

ahhhhh! love the new case!