Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Simple Things

I'm linking up with Jesslyn Amber today. 
She's one of my good blog friends & a fellow Crimson Tide gal.
Can't beat that!  Well, except for the fact that she is like me and knows it's the simple things in life that mean the most!! I love her style! It's important that we don't take those little things for granted.




Here is my list of simple things that I appreciated this week:

-Receiving a "daily photo" of baby Grayson every day. And sometimes (well usually) more than just once a day! I can't get enough of that precious little boy!

-Dates on Skype!!!

-a bike ride while the Avett Brothers sang to me

-Sending out some snail mail. Sorry e-mail, but you can't mess with old-fashioned! 

-My best friend and his wife singing Happy Birthday to me on voice-mail while I was out of town for my birthday.  Love them dearly! 

-Brand new pack of socks!   

-a couple of hours set aside for journaling!

-rockin' my white skinny jeans one last time before Labor Day.

-clean sheets!


It really is the simple things!
Have a Happy Thursday... count your blessings! 

peace & love
baily


3 comments:

w.e.schwartz said...

Yay for bloggy friends!! :) Let's have a dateski with Susan, wine, and NAIL POLISH, asap!! :)

PS. Congrats on your nephew!!

Mimi said...

i looove getting snail mails! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Pia said...

I love this feature! It's really about the little things in life, I couldn't agree more! :)