Friday, September 9, 2011

another update

I can't believe we are past Labor Day and it is already Friday again! This past week has flown by for me. I got back from Birmingham after a long day of traveling home in those awful Southeastern storms we had on Labor Day.  But, I spent a wonderful weekend with family and boyfriend... oh, and precious baby nephew Grayson. 

He's grown so much in 3 and 1/2 weeks, it is unreal! I am so ready to see him again already!


This week I'm back on the job-hunt and really praying on where my next direction lies.  My brokenness and tender spirit have been restored and God has blessed me with a personal life that makes me the happiest I have ever been, so I want to get back to the figuring out what is next.  I can't just stay "stuck" forever.  Even though this part of my journey is exciting... it still scares the hell out of me and I pray for God's mercy every single day.  I just want to be the best woman I can be and be the best aunt and role-model for little Grayson.  I can be that living proof that people can turn it all around.  I still need prayers, though... and I am thankful at every moment for the amount of support I have in friends and family and in Sheldon.

Now that it is weekend time again I am ready to watch more college football!
'Tis the season! My favorite time of the year!!!

Roll Tide

peace & love
baily

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just getting back in the groove of blogging and just got all caught up on you! Your life seems to be pretty lovely right now and I am oh so incredibly happy for you!

Nicole Jeannette said...

Yay for football season! Cute baby!

Mimi said...

this week has really flown by! good luck with the job hunt, and i know you'll eventually figure things out. we always do. :)

p.s. your nephew is so precious!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

Anonymous said...

Your nephew is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

aw he is so cute!

kebowman said...

he's adorable!!!! :) so stinkin' cute!