Friday, July 8, 2011

Hey

Just popping in to say hello from Panama City! The Jones/Little clan is having a blast.

We've beached it, the girls have spa'd it, and the boys have golfed it. And we are only halfway thru.

I'm so blessed to have this family. I am lucky to have the life I have!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. No offense to the blog-world but my life doesn't revolve around this. I blog for me to vent and record my life. If you've ever lost everything you own - including yearbooks, photo albums, journals, scrapbooks, and memorabilia hen you would blog to record your life too. But if that makes me "selfish" like an ex-blogger friend says I am, then I'm sorry you judge me for what I do with my own life.

I've done a lot of thinking lately and so many wonderful people are in my life these days. A Godly guy, real life friends that rock 'n roll the way I do, and a family that thinks I'm an eclectic gem with home-grown values. Recently, a friend tried to drag me down but this friend did not know me. I'm glad I learned the trueness of them bc I know with Christ as my guideposts he takes people out of my life for a reason. Couldn't be more glad. My life is so happy!

I have a lifeboutside of this blog and if that is "sketchy" or offends someone I just don't get where that person is coming from. I realize some people only have a blog social life and only gets dates off of match.com but that's not me. I've enjoyed my technology detox and I encourage it for people who need to refocus on what's truly important.

Don't get me wrong - I loooove you all but if you don't like me then unfollow me. I'm also sorry that I don't spend hours commenting on everyone's blogs. I try my best but ibkeep a busy lifestyle and I don't always have a chancery fight with blogger when it kicks me off at every attempt to leave a comment.

Well, back to vacation. I hope you know I thank Jesus every night for the WONDERFUL people this blog has brought into my life. I also pray for the not-so wonderful. It's just who I am. And this blog is a perfect representationnof who I am. If you knew me-knew me then you would know that. Love & lots of peace!

3 comments:

Jenn W. said...

Glad you are doing well -- enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

well said. i took almost a full year off. sometimes it's well needed and i have the exact same out look when it comes to my blog. it is mine to say and do what ever the eff i please. if you don't like it, don't read it.

have a fun vaca!

JMay said...

Amen. Your blog is for you & you shouldn't feel obligated/pressured to do keep up with others or please other people.

I honestly don't see how some of these girls have the time to respond to everyone who comments on their blogs & then they think you are rude for not doing the same. I think the people you want to follow and be friends with though get that...

Enjoy your vacation! Loving the pics :-)