Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello World!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I am, pretty much!! I am still a little exhausted from the mad-dash of a trip to Alabama last weekend, plus the adrenaline and heartbreak from the World Cup loss, and the getting ready to go on another trip to North Carolina this week.  July is SO busy, but FUN. 

I am so excited about hosting Ashley's baby shower this weekend for our friends and family in Carolina and I am beyond pumped to see everyone at my cousin's wedding.  It will be another action-packed weekend with lots of running around and fitting lots of things in to a little bit of time.  But isn't that always how it is when you go visit family?  I love it!

Last weekend was a great time.  Ash's friends from college/nowadays were all there and we also got to spend some quality time with her mother-in-law and our extended family (cousins and grandmother) who came in from out of town as well.  Here are some pics from the fabulous shower in Vestavia Hills, Alabama!  (it was SO nice to be in Alabama again by the way... that IS my home away from home, after all)





The past couple of days I have kept busy helping Momma make this handmade wreath that will be displayed on Sissy's hospital door/front door of their home once baby Grayson is born!

I'm prety darn proud of it. (Momma did most of the hardwork but it was our team effort!)
I am now working on a rattle-shaped door hanger for her shower on Sunday! I will post pics of it when it is completed!!!

I got to hang with the girls last night while we had a healthy mexi-dinner and wine while we watched the Bachelorette's hometown dates.  I am slightly in love with JP.  Except, that grin reminds of me one of the ghost of boyfriends past.  What can I say... it melts me every time :)
Here are some pics of us at our super awesome girls night...






My contribution was my favorite Santa Fe salad that I made & some white wine!  We had such a great dinner!
The fish tacos with mango salsa and cole slaw were AMAZING!
Job well done, girlfrans!

Ok... and I PROMISE I am posting Melissa's post soon.  I saved it to my computer when I thought I saved it to Mom's - the one we traveled with - and I wasn't able to get it loaded.  I am working on it right now.
(Sorry girl... it's on it's way! Thanks for everything!)

PEACE & LOVE
Baily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the dress you are wearing at the baby shower.. soo cute!

Julie said...

Girls nights are the best. This one looks like a blast. It makes me miss home and all my friends.