Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy July Plans!

Hello!

I had a great with the family in Panama City celebrating Mom's 50th Birthday!  I am glad we got to do something to spoil her... she deserves it every day!









You can see more of my pics on FB by clicking here: Mom's Bday/PCB Pics


This next weekend I get to see Sissy again because Mom and I are headed to Birmingham for a baby shower in honor of Ashley and baby Grayson!  Can't wait!
I LOVE my sister's college friends who are hosting this shower... can't wait to see them!

Then the next weekend we are traveling to Asheville for my cousin's wedding and for me to throw my sister a shower in our first hometown.  It is a neat experience to be there amongst the friends and family who knew US as babies and now we are welcoming the next generation!  I am looking forward to seeing the cousin-groom Zac and his pretty bride, Annie.  She has been a part of the family for so long and we've built great friendships with her so to see them officially tie the knot is something we are looking forward to. 

Lots going on this July! How is yours??
Big plans? Tell me!!

peace and love
baily

Ohhh, and Millie.  She says hi!
Yeah, she's doing alright... just chillin' out with her Momma this summer! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had fun! it looks like a blast. congrats to your sis and i hope everything goes well!

tell millie i am jealous of her hat.