Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm Back! (and this time with a game plan)


I always say that I am coming back to the blog world - and I do for about a day.  But then I retreat back to my hiatus.  For some reason, I just can not get my groove back. 

Perhaps I blog less because I no longer feel lonely, alone, and isolated.  Maybe I just got burnt out and lost the passion for it so I needed a break.  It could be that I have procrastinated on getting my laptop to the Geek Squad for a clean-up and I refuse to waste my tiny amount of patience on the irresponsive thing.  I think I know what the main reason for my apathy is though: Twitter and Instagram. 

I follow most of my favorite bloggers on Twitter, thus, I feel like I know them better than half the people I graduated high school with.  Not only do I read their miscellaneous 140-character thoughts, I also see pictures on Instagram of what they're eating, where they're going, or what they're doing.  The instant, direct, continuous flow of information given to me via those social networks, makes me less inclined to read or see the whole story on the blog.  I know, I know - I should care more, be less lazy, and continue to participate in this little online community that I've grown to cherish so much over the years, but I just can't seem to find my stride. 

UNTIL....

I braved the bulky laptop, signed on to blogger (gasp!), went directly to one of my "go-to's" ( H S C ) and found a PERFECT link-up.  Seems to be that I am not the only once-consistent blogger that's gone awry.  It's all about 31 days to a fresh blog start: starting over, but not.




I am already 5 days late to the party as you can see.  But is that not typical Baily fashion? I think so! 

I am going to work on the first few posts over the weekend (because Bama has a 'bye') and hopefully get caught up soon.  But seriously, who said I have to follow any rules?  If you know me, I do things my own way and 'on-time' isn't really my thing. 

 
peace & love
baily
 
 
p.s. Kai will be pleased that I am finally giving the blogger thing another go. I will need her to continue hounding me on Twitter to get back on the blog.  Love ya girl :) 

1 comment:

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

YAY!!!! So glad you are back - and looking forward to your 31 day challenge x