Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 Days: Fierce Boundaries


Day 1: Fierce Boundaries

One of the main reasons I have been an irregular blogger as of late is that I just get too busy and feel as if I don't have the time.  

Instead of a simple and practical post, I always feel pressured to make it perfect, fit for for all audiences, and gorgeous in creativity.  But then, I remembered that is not what blogging for me is all about.  I didn't join the blog world for vanity, I joined it for a tool to self-discovery.  This little world has been a refuge and a place of healing for me and even if I am not admist a life crisis (at the moment), it doesn't mean I still don't need this little bit of liberation I get from it.

So here I am, giving it another go - but without the self-imposed demands I make for myself.  I do this for me, first and foremost.  That is my "fierce boundary" that I commit myself to.

I'm setting fierce boundaries to not deny myself the experience of blogging that I love so much just because my blog isn't the prettiest, the best written, or the most followed.  Also, I'm going to set boundaries on the time I spend blogging.  Sometimes I give blogging too much time and then resent it for weeks or months because of the time I lose.  Like how I try to apply 'balance' to everything in life, I challenge myself to do the same thing here.  

Cheers to a fresh, less-demanding start to blogging! 


peace & love
baily




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACCKKKK!!!! YAY :)
Sorry for all the caps lol

Make sure you get a chance to go see my new blog design today :) I am pretty excited about it. (sorry for being that blogger, I just wanted to brag lol)

http://allkindsofcomplicated.blogspot.com/